Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Poll - Your Input Is Needed

Hey everyone. I'm sure most of you have noticed that my posts have been a bit stretched out lately. I apologize for not posting more often or as regularly as I had before. But I seem to always have a lot to do and not enough time to tackle it all anymore. As soon as it seems like things are slowing down a bit and I'll have more time to blog, something else pops up that I need to take care of.

There is something I had fleetingly considered quite some time ago and with the chaos that is life keeping me from being able to post as much as I'd like to I've been giving this idea more and more thought lately. I have been considering pooling together with a couple other ladies and making them authors on this blog. This way posts would be made more regularly. I also feel like with a couple authors with different skill levels and preferences it could be great to add some variety to the posts here.


But this would be a big change to the blog. And y'all know I don't like to make any major changes here without first getting your thoughts and opinions on whatever changes are on the table. Afterall, YOU are the ones who read this blog and come here looking for inspiration, swatches and tips etc. So what YOU think is very important to me. If you all could please just take a second to vote in this poll as to whether or not turning this into a group blog is a good idea I would appreciate it. The poll will remain open until the end of April. I will be making this a "sticky" post to remain at the top of the page until then; you will have to scroll down past this post to see new posts made between now and then.





At the moment I have one other blogger who would be joining me here if this change does happen. I am not sure yet exactly how I'd pick the others or how many others there should be. I'll start figuring all that out only after I know for certain if I will add more authors to this blog.


Also, if I do make this change I may also change the look of the blog to suit the new direction of the blog with multiple authors. Any input on color schemes/themes is welcome. If you have any input on any of this - adding more authors, color/theme changes, how many authors you think would be ideal etc. please feel free to comment and share your thoughts.




comments powered by Disqus