Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chunky Bling & An Important Note

First things first - Chunky Bling!

I just discovered this site and wanted to share with you guys. Y'all know I'm not *too* into jewelry myself though I do have a handful of treasured pieces and I never object to looking at pretty jewelry even if I don't actually purchase most of the time. But I know a lot of you are just as into jewelry as you are cosmetics and nail polish. ;-)

Chunky Bling specializes in beaded jewelry and you can even "build your own" watches and necklaces. Every item is hand made, and the prices - even for custom pieces - are extremely fair. They've got a lot of positive reviews. With just a quick browse across the site I spotted a few things I wouldn't mind adding to my little collection of jewelry.

Beaded Watches

They also have an Affiliate Program - if you think you'd like to join just click here. *As with my policy on full disclosure - YES, I have joined the Affiliate Program myself. When you use the links in this post or the new banner ad on the left hand side of this blog to make your purchases you will be helping me to earn a small commission which I would very much appreciate. =)


Now for the important note - I may have to take a little hiatus from blogging for a bit. It's up in the air at the moment. There is a medical emergency in my family (hence the reason I am up at 5 am, have been up for an hour and sleep is not happening for a long time at this point) and depending on how serious it is... I may need to step away from the blog a while to deal with it. I know you might be wondering how/why I am sitting here blogging right now under the circumstances - it's because my 10 year old niece is visiting and I felt it's in her best interest that she and I stay home rather than go to the hospital. Which drives me nuts because I feel like I need to be there... but it's better for her to be able to stay home. So, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers - I appreciate it more than you could possibly know. I'll update you on the situation and whether or not I will be taking a blogging break for a while as soon as I can. Thanks for reading everyone and thanks for understanding - y'all are the best!

8:09 AM ETA: Yes I am going to have to take a little break from blogging. I don't know for how long though, it really depends on things that are beyond my control. Again I thank you all for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers and I hope you understand. Hopefully I won't be gone too long. ♥



comments powered by Disqus