Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NOTD

My nails have been downright awful lately. The dry Winter weather has not been nice to me in general. My nails kept breaking so they are little stubs at the moment. *sad* This morning I woke up with a mysterious chip in one nail and that meant having to file it down further. Ugh. Hopefully they will be in better condition soon. I just did a strengthening treatment, and I have been making sure to moisturize more often. 

At any rate I needed to come up with something cute but also short-nail-friendly. Even though I do not celebrate Valentine's Day I think what I came up with would be cute for the day for those of you who DO celebrate it. It's girly and simple, and yes incorporates hearts. =)


1 coat Milani "Digital"
1 coat Eyeko "Chi Chi"
Misa "Sugar Daddy" faded on tips
Art Club Nail Art Sprinkles - Red Hologram Hearts

The tips are softer than they look in the picture, and the overall look has more sparkle to it than in the picture as well. It's super cute, I actually really like it a lot. Makes me not hate the super short nails quite so much for the moment. :p 


comments powered by Disqus