Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NOTD

Now that things are slowing down after the holiday chaos, I finally had some time to sit down and do a little something with my nails. (Though it's nothing spectacular, it's still more than what I've had time for the past several weeks.) Well wouldn't you know it, not long after deciding that later I'd sit down and paint my nails... I broke one. Short. So they all had to go. -_- They were finally almost as long as I normally prefer to keep them too. Oh well. Short stubby lil nails again. 


Both colors used are from LA Girl's Matte line. The bright pink is Matte Rose and the purple (it's more purple in person than it looks in the picture) is Matte Lilac. I used White Konad special polish and Bundle Monster IP # BM10 and then finished it off with China Glaze Matte Magic top coat.


comments powered by Disqus