Friday, December 3, 2010

Review: Eyeko London Lips


This is the final installment of reviews from my recent Eyeko order. It is for London Lips Lip Gloss in the color Primrose Hill. 


This color is a gorgeous rosy pink with golden shimmer. It's very smooth and creamy and feels moisturizing on the lips. It's got a very slight tackiness to it, but not sticky. It's lightweight and has a pleasant, sweet fragrance to it which dissipates fairly quickly if fragrance bothers you.


I am really loving this gloss, the color is just perfect and works so well with my complexion. It's a petty color to layer over other lippies too. I like this enough I may have to buy a back-up tube... I hardly ever buy back-ups of anything. But this just may be worth it to get an extra tube. Or two. ;-) 


Remember when you shop with Eyeko to use my Ambassador Code E11100 for a free gift with purchases over £10/€12/$15; can't be combined with other offers.

Please note: The product(s) mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money. I am not being compensated in any way in exchange for this review.
comments powered by Disqus