Friday, December 10, 2010

Chameleon Polish & A Question

Hey you guys! Sorry for the major lack of posts lately. I think I mentioned before that this time of year gets a little crazy for me because a very large number of friends and family members have their birthdays this time of year over the span of just a couple of weeks, plus with the holidays it can get crazy. Add to that the fact that I've been feeling a little under the weather the past couple of days, updating here has fallen behind and I apologize for that. 

A while back I took my oldest niece to Rite Aid for a couple things, and while there I picked up the entire Chameleon line from Scherer. Yeah, all 8 of them. Bad, I know... but I couldn't help myself. lol If the Scherer name sounds familiar to you, it's because they also make Petites and CQ polishes, as well as a handful of other cosmetics. 

From left to right: Blue Sky, Fairy Pink, Heat, Dreams, Blue Frost, Calypso, Ballerina and Sunset.

I have no idea why Fairy Pink has a different cap than the others do; the color name was not on the bottle anywhere either but it was on the store receipt so that's the only reason I know the name of the color. *shrug*

What they say about this line of polishes: Different at every angle, Chameleon offers intense changing colors for the woman who likes to keep her options open. Fast-drying, chip-resistant and high-gloss color offers a fun twist for classic nails.

Eh. I have been using these for a while now, trying to give each one a fair shot to impress me. Overall this collection was pretty disappointing to be totally honest. I have not yet had a chance to swatch these but I will do that over the next couple of days and I will break down the collection for you individually. I'm going to post the swatches in two posts - four colors per post. There is one polish from this line that is a definite winner, so be sure to check back soon for the swatches!

And now on to the question I have for you. As most of you probably know by now, I am an Eyeko Ambassador. Every so often Eyeko has some special promotions and sales. I'd love to share the details of these offers with you guys, however I haven't posted any of them yet simply because I don't want you guys to feel like I'm trying to push Eyeko on you or anything just because I'm an Ambassador. Believe me, that is the last thing I'd ever want to do! But I also don't want you guys to miss out on any good deals that may truly be of interest to you. So, where do you stand on this issue? How would you guys feel about me sharing some of these special promos? Are you all for hearing about it, or would you rather that stuff no be posted? Perhaps you're somewhere in the middle, you don't think posting *every* promo is necessary but maybe every once in a while? How often would you like me to share these things if at all? 

Please comment and let me know what you think. As I said, I would love to share so you guys never miss any promos but I also don't want anyone to ever feel like I'm pressuring my readers to buy any certain brand or product. That is not my goal with this blog by any means, so it's important that I know how you guys feel about these things!


comments powered by Disqus