Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Review: Eyeko Liptastik


As part of a recent purchase I got the Eyeko Liptastik Glossy Lip Pen in Loudmouth. Lippies are my weakness (other than nail polish of course. haha) so I was super excited to try this product out.


This is a wonderful lip pencil, and do not let the name fool you! This is much more like a lipstick than a gloss! I love that it is self sharpening - that makes it totally fuss free.

This color is described on the Eyeko site as "rosy pink" which it is, and it's a bright rosy pink. This applies so smoothly and perfectly, it's super creamy and lightweight. It feels like a lip balm and has a slightly glossy finish. It's staying power is that of an average lipstick. 

I normally don't like brighter colors for my lips however I thought this color was actually very pretty and it worked well with my complexion. In my opinion it's one of those shades that's going to look great on almost everyone. 



A really GREAT thing about this product is that if you don't want the brighter color you CAN apply it lightly for a softer, "my lips but better" kind of look (depending on your natural lip color.) Since I normally opt for softer makeup that looks natural, my preferred method of application for this product is to apply a little to my ring finger and then I dab it onto my lips. It gives a soft touch of color this way and looks fabulous. 

I kind of love this. Really. And now I simply *must* have the red shade, Lip Lover. Yep, it's officially on my wish list! ;-)

Overall I love this product and would definitely recommend it to all lippie lovers! Even if you're a gloss gal I think there's a good chance you would like Liptastik.


Remember when you shop with Eyeko to use my Ambassador Code E11100 for a free gift with purchases over £10/€12/$15; can't be combined with other offers.

Please note: The product(s) mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money. I am not being compensated in any way in exchange for this review.


comments powered by Disqus