Monday, November 29, 2010

Review: Eyeko Fat Balm


In my recent Eyeko order I got Strawberry Fat Balm. I had a Fat Balm years ago, I don't recall who gave it to me. But I do remember not really being very impressed by it at the time. But the new Fat Balms look so cute... I couldn't resist.


The Strawberry Fat Balm might look a little scary in the tube if you are not a fan of bright colors, but rest assured it doesn't apply as brightly as you may think at first. It applies a pretty sheer wash of color. On the lips it's a nice hydrating balm that is lightweight. Or apply it to your cheeks as blush for a soft, dewy glow. 




I actually prefer this as blush simply because the balm is rather wide. (Hence the name "Fat Balm".) and I find it a bit too bulky to apply it to my lips directly from the tube. Just dab a little on your cheeks and blend it out with your fingers and voila! I use a lip brush to apply it to my lips since, as I said, it's a little bulky to apply directly from the tube. 

Overall I like it a lot. I like multi-purpose products. They save time and space and just make life easier those times you're in a rush to get out the door, or for when you're traveling and want to take the bare minimum of cosmetics products with you.


Remember when you shop with Eyeko to use my Ambassador Code E11100 for a free gift with purchases over £10/€12/$15; can't be combined with other offers.

Please note: The product(s) mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money. I am not being compensated in any way in exchange for this review.


comments powered by Disqus