Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random Post: Boots!

I am not really into fashion much, so it's not a topic that I've ever posted about here and it will not happen often. But occasionally I do find some random things I'd like to share that fall under the fashion category. Today that random thing is an adorable pair of boots I got recently! 

I'm NOT into shoes by any means. I have including the new boots 8 pairs of shoes in total. Potentially crazy and abnormal for a woman, but shoes just don't typically appeal to me. But I saw these boots and I totally fell in love with them and had to have them! It was the last pair that the store had and miraculously they were my size! Talk about fate! These boots were just meant to be mine! 


They aren't exactly "weather appropriate" in terms of the treads on the soles, and the fact that they are heels. But they are nice and warm. I just can't tell you how much I love these boots. I think when I saw them little cartoon hearts may have popped out of my eyes and swirled around my head. Ok, maybe not. But it's a funny visual isn't it? ;-) 

And this has got nothing to do with beauty or fashion but I just thought I'd share these adorable pens I found at the dollar store. I'm a kid at heart sometimes. I got one of each color that they had. :p




comments powered by Disqus