Saturday, October 16, 2010

Swatches - Sally Hansen

Here are swatches of the SH polishes I got recently. 

All photos were taken indoors with flash.


White On is an opaque white creme polish. It's pictured at 2 coats. This polish applied well though the formula seems slightly thick but then if it were not thick it wouldn't be as opaque so I can deal with that. =) You could get by with one thicker coat if you really wanted but I prefer thinner coats. This is a perfect "white out" nail polish, but with a shiny finish. (Admit it - we've all used white out as nail polish in our younger years! Well, ok.... maybe not ALL of us but I know my friends and I did!) I think this would be nice to use for classic French tips or as a base for a lot of full-nail Konad images. 


Black Out. You all know me and my love of black nail polish, right? So it doesn't really matter to me if I already have a black polish, if I see one I haven't tried yet I have to try it! This is pretty much on par with the other black polishes I have used. It's a gorgeous, shiny creme polish and totally opaque in two coats. You could also get by on one thicker coat with this, if you really wanted to. It's black and gorgeous... I don't think I really need to say anything else about it. lol


comments powered by Disqus