Saturday, October 16, 2010

Review: Eyeko London Lips Lip Gloss "Soho"



Soho is a very pretty, bright pink lip gloss. This is a very pigmented gloss you you can expect to get a lot of color from it! You can apply a small amount for a more sheer look but there will still be a lot of color, you can't go truly sheer with this one but it can be softer. Or layer on more for a really "in your face" punch of color. 



The gloss itself is very rich and creamy and feels very moisturizing. It's got a very slight tackiness to it but it's lightweight. You know how some glosses you can really feel it on your lips? Not like that with this one - it's easy to forget you're wearing it. It's got a sweet, candy like fragrance to it that I for one don't mind. It's not a strong or overpowering smell but you WILL notice it.



These glosses are $10 USD for a 13.5g tube. As far as price goes I'd say it's a mid-range gloss; if you're on a very tight budget (like I am) it's a product that would probably be considered a "splurge" item to spoil yourself a bit, but if your budget is a bit more giving then this might be a gloss that is on par with what you'd normally spend or even a little cheaper. Quality wise it's comparable to my Too Faced lip glosses so it's definitely a great quality gloss. 

This isn't a color I'd normally wear though. It is BRIGHT. Even applied with a light hand it is brighter than what I'd normally wear. Love the formula, but this color isn't for me. I ended up giving it to my niece. She loves lip gloss and the brighter the better lol so she loves it. =)

Remember, if you shop eyeko.com use my Ambassador Code E11100 for a free gift with all purchases over £10/€12/$15. =)

Please note: This product was sent to me by Eyeko as part of a gift package from the Ambassador program, however all opinions are my own. I am not being compensated in any way in exchange for this review.

comments powered by Disqus