Friday, October 1, 2010

New Look Preview

In my recent poll I asked if it's time for a new look here or if things are just fine the way they are. Most of the voters said it's time for a change, and I can't help but agree. (I never could leave well enough alone... which is ok sometimes, but sometimes it's not. lol) So I have been on the hunt for a new template (as I have tried in the past and just do NOT get all that coding and how to create my own from scratch!) and it has NOT been easy. 

I found a couple amazing looking templates, but it seemed there was always some aspect about them that I didn't care for. One in particular I really, really love however it requires FAR too much time and effort to get it set up and then it needs regular updating thus requiring more time and effort... no thank you! Sure it would result in a truly fantastic looking blog, but I just really don't have the time or patience for all that. 


I finally got a little something set up that I think is pretty decent. It's a black and white template; very clean and simple. Nothing fancy about it. Here is a little preview of what it would look like:

Don't mind the blog content lol. This is just my private, "template testing" blog where I post all kinds of random stuff just to see how things will look with different templates and such before I make any changes to one of the "live" blogs.

What do you think? Would this be a change you'd like to see on this blog as compared to the current template?



comments powered by Disqus