Sunday, October 3, 2010

Guest NOTD

No, this is not your typical "guest post" type deal here. ;-) 

My oldest niece is here for the weekend, and with Halloween coming up she wanted me to do her nails with a Halloween theme. 



Now, I don't have any "Halloween" orange polish (yet, it's on my list!) so niece chose Rimmel 60 Seconds nail color in Sunny Side for the base color. (Two coats here.) Then she chose images from Bundle Monster image plates BM12, BM13, and BM04 to be stamped on with black Konad Special Polish.

She's a little bummed out that with Halloween still far away (from a nail polish lasting power point of view) that this will wear off before Halloween actually gets here. But hopefully she will be back for another visit before then and I can just re-do them for her. =)


comments powered by Disqus