Monday, September 20, 2010

Poll: Something New?

I've had several blogs over the years and I have quite a habit of changing the look of things frequently. I tend to just change things up without warning, fiddle with it for a couple days and be content with it for a couple months at most. I've had this blog here for close to a year now, and haven't really changed anything from how I set it up when I first moved here from a different blogging service. So needless to say, I'm starting to feel a little restless with how it looks here. However I also do like to keep my readers in mind, and their input is always invaluable.

So. I'm putting this to you, my lovely readers. There is now a new poll at the top of the page asking: Is it time for a new look here? As a simple yes or no question, you can vote yes or no. ;-)

If you have any thoughts or suggestions on this matter feel free to leave them as a comment on this post, too. Maybe you prefer to read blogs with certain color schemes, or maybe you prefer a three column layout, maybe you think a new header image is over-due, maybe there is a specific template you think would be perfect for this blog... if something's on your mind about the appearance of this blog please do share. I can't promise to actually utilize all or any of your suggestions, but I will take everything into consideration when I make any final decisions on making any changes to this blog's appearance. 

=) 



comments powered by Disqus