Friday, September 3, 2010

Nail Mail & More

Upon returning from some errands this morning, I was surprised and very excited to see that my recent Head2ToeBeauty order had already arrived! This was primarily a Color Club haul, with just one item that wasn't from CC. =) 

Here's what I got:



Color Club "Hot Couture", China Glaze Matte Magic top coat, Color Club "Wild Orchid"

Color Club: "Sultry Diva", "Object Of Envy", "Art Of Seduction", and "Red Velvet"


I can hardly wait to swatch these! =D

While I was out I also picked up a couple things at the store. And I do just mean a couple. I saw these cute eye shadow palettes from Hard Candy and I sort of couldn't resist. They come with mini eye shadow primers, and there is a small elastic loop on the palette to keep the little tube of primer with the shadow. Quite cute! The palette I picked up is "Rebel".






And I also just could not resist this absolutely adorable cosmetics bag/train case from Hard Candy! It's so pretty! It's not very big for a makeup junkie with lots of stuff to store, but as I have most of my stash in a larger case that isn't really a problem. I only need a little extra space for a few items, and this will be perfect for that. =) It'd also be nice for makeup minimalists who don't have a huge stash, or for younger girls who are just getting into makeup and don't have much. It was only $9. I love it already. =D






comments powered by Disqus