Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eyeko Rain Polish

So, I recently *finally* got to order some Eyeko. I couldn't help myself when I saw their adorable reusable shopping bags... I just had to have one and figured may as well order a couple other things with it right? I couldn't get much - in addition to the bag I got Eyeko Cream and Chi Chi polish. Plus the "offer of the week" when I ordered was a Rain polish.

I got my order this morning, and it took a lot of restraint to not tear open the package while the mail man was still on the porch. LOL I opened it up as soon as I got back inside, and I gotta say even just based on the bottle color I totally fell in love with Rain right away! 

It's a gorgeous greyed baby blue creme polish... oh, love! (There is some subtle shimmer only noticeable if you look closely in very bright, direct light.) I did a kind of sloppy application, I was busy with some chores at the time. This is two coats + Seche Vite top coat. I prefer to swatch without top coat, however as I was busy I really didn't have time to wait for the polish to dry on it's own. I probably could have gotten away with just one coat had I been able to take my time and be more careful with my application. The formula is a little thinner than I am used to so I had some flooding, but again I think if I had actually been taking my time with it this would not be an issue. Overall though this is just a fabulous nail polish! 

Shade:


Sun:


Shade + flash:



comments powered by Disqus