Tuesday, September 7, 2010

EOTD - Rosetta

If you missed the recent poll, I asked you guys to vote for what my next EOTD post should be inspired by. The votes were tied so I decided I would do a post for both of the winning options. Up first is a look I came up with for the "Tinkerbell or one of her fairy friends" option.

I ended up choosing to do a look inspired by the fairy Rosetta. If you aren't familiar with Tinkerbell or her friends you can check out Disneyfairies.com. (Which by the way is a super cute site for little girls who like fairies!) To check out the page just about Rosetta, click here.

And of course, here is what I came up with for my Rosetta inspired EOTD!




Products used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAD Minerals "Big Apple" (inner half of lid)
MAD Minerals "Rave" (outer half of lid)
Revlon ColorStay e/s palette "Berry Bloom" (3rd shade from top; outer half of crease)
BFTE "Princess" (crease)
Urban Decay "Fluorescent" (brow & inner corner)
MAD Minerals "Passion" (inner 3/4 of lower lash line)
BFTE "Addicted" (outer corner)
Styli-Style Line & Seal 24/7 "Soft Black" (tight-line upper lash line & along lower water line)

I set the eye liner on the lower water line with some shimmery black eye shadow (from the Too Faced Naughty Or Nice palette) and finished off the look with a soft pink, shimmery blush and on the lips I layered some BFTE "Addicted" with MAD Minerals "Rave" and topped it with Mark Juice Gems lip gloss in "Candy Cane". (Lip gloss was LE; it's clear with iridescent glitter.)

This was fun to come up with as I do not normally use pinks or reds on my eyes, aside from an occasional soft "baby pink".

I think I may turn this into a series of looks inspired by some of the other Disney Fairies. =)


comments powered by Disqus