Thursday, September 30, 2010

Awards

Well folks, the lovely Taya has graced me with not just one but TWO awards! Thank you SO much, Taya! =D 



The rules are:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

So, ten things I like... I suppose I'll skip the obvious "nail polish and makeup" sort of answers and give you ten things that you may not know I like just from reading this blog. =)

1. Horses. I absolutely LOVE them. I've never been able to have my own, but hopefully one day I will have at least one horse. In the mean time I visit a local farm and spend time with the horses there. ♥

2. Cooking. And baking. I have so many cookbooks and cooking magazines it's ridiculous. And the sad thing is, all those recipes I have sitting around.... I hardly ever actually make any of them. *blush* 

3. Fiber arts, as I guess it's called these days. Knitting and crocheting, and I really like spinning my own yarn too. 

4. Photography. I know it might not show sometimes (I freely admit to taking some mighty crappy snapshots from time to time when I am in a rush) but I eat, sleep, dream, breathe, live photography. It's just in my blood. 

5. Ghost Adventures! And no, not just because Zak is absolutely gorgeous! ;-)

6. Hanging out with my nieces. I love spoiling those girls like mad. =D (I have a nephew, too. Very proud Auntie here!)

7. Reruns of old tv shows. Most of the newer stuff I don't like, but I could endlessly watch reruns of stuff like Who's The Boss, I Love Lucy, The Golden Girls etc. 

8. Classic movies. Singin' In The Rain, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Meet Me In St. Louis... all of it is fabulous to me!

9. Country music. The whole country life in general, really. Guitars and banjos, chickens and cows, nothing but rolling hills for miles... I love it!

10. Reading. Books have always been one of my very favorite ways to escape. =)


Now as to who I nominate.... well. To be totally honest I can't think of 12 people at the moment. (It was hard enough thinking up 10 things I like to list! lol) So. I guess I'm going to cheat a little and just nominate anyone who would like to participate and have a pretty award or two to show off on their blog! Be sure to let me know if you do post, I'd love to see the 10 things everyone else lists. (I'm nebby. haha.) 

Hope you all have a fabulous day!


comments powered by Disqus