Monday, July 26, 2010

NOTD



I decided to play with water marbling today, since it's been a long time since I've done it. I haven't entirely finished cleaning up the edges from it yet. And as such, I remembered why I don't water marble more often. lol I used several colors, not always using the same/all of them for each nail. Just various ones; I honestly didn't even look at what colors I used I just grabbed some purples, grays, blacks and a white. 

I've not bought any new nail polish since acquiring the much coveted SH Hidden Treasure (which I've still not found again to buy a back-up or two... *sigh*) and the Sinful Colors polishes... so I'm afraid I've nothing new in the line-up any time soon. I'll try to work a couple new polishes into my budget soon.

I am paying attention to the calendar though and it's almost time for a new Pick Of The Month... I promise I'm going to get August's color picked and posted on time! lol 


comments powered by Disqus