Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NOTD


Sorry for the messy edges, I did my nails before bed last night and haven't yet had a chance to clean up the edges, and didn't really care about doing it last night. I know I've been doing this basic type of design a lot lately. I can't help it, I love it. :p Anyway this one started off with 2 coats of Zoya "Deidra" and on ring fingers and thumbs I used white, purple and soft gold nail art polishes to make the curved lines and finished it off with a small dark purple rhinestone where all the lines meet.

As you can see I've also clipped my nails short again, too. I got impatient waiting for the ones that had previously broken to catch up to the rest of my nails, and was tired of just filing the others back a little every couple of days to maintain their length rather than let them grow longer while the others caught up. So, they're all the same now. =) 

I'm going to have to sit down and pick out a couple photos from my "inspiration folder" and see if I can come up with something a little more interesting soon. I've got plenty of photos to look at - I think the problem is I browse through them all at once to try to come up with something, and it's just too many possibilities. So maybe if I pick just one or two photos to concentrate on I'll be better able to think up something new. 






comments powered by Disqus