Monday, May 10, 2010

Q&A Session

This is something that has been on my mind a while so I thought I'd post and see if anyone is interested. How would you all like to do a Q&A with me? I often get questions about various nail-related things, mostly from people I know and sometimes from strangers, and then of course there are the questions on Twitter/other social web sites as well.

It just occurred to me that maybe a Q&A could be fun. If you have any questions for me, just leave them as a comment on this post. You can ask as many questions as you want. And if you want you can ask non-nail questions too - why the heck not! At the end of the week I'll make a post with my answers to your questions. I will not answer overly personal questions. And again I want to remind you that I am NOT a professional nail tech, I'm just a woman who loves nail polish, so I will not have answers for all nail related questions either and I do not know anything about salon services (gels, acrylics etc.) so please don't ask about any of that stuff, I can't help you out there. But general questions are welcome. (For example, questions regarding my favorite brands, colors, cuticle care products etc.)

Ask away! =D

May 13th 9 PM EST: Commenting has now been closed for this post.



comments powered by Disqus