Friday, May 21, 2010

NOTD

This is a lot more "busy" than I typically go for, but I just wanted to do something different. I'm not sure how I feel about this one right now. I like it, but... I guess it's just because I am so used to only having the art/designs on one or two nails that having it on ALL of them for a change is a little much. lol I may try to do more "something on each nail" designs soon, just to break out of my comfort zone a little bit.


Base color is Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Sunny Side (3 coats. I prefer how this polish looks with 2 coats but it's so danged streaky, 3 coats are needed)

I added some little gold holo flower shaped sprinkles and then used white and two shades of green art polishes to add the lines. Topped it off with a coat of INM Northern Lights top coat


As a side note... now not only am I out of black nail art polish but the white is almost empty too. *sigh* I need to get to Sally's soon!


comments powered by Disqus