Thursday, May 6, 2010

NOTD


I know this is far from the best NOTD; I've been very busy with various things. Really, I only did my nails today because I know it's been a little while since I posted any NOTD and I wanted to get something up. Just clear polish & China Glaze "For Audrey" stamped on with Konad IP M25. I've seen several posts from others where the CG polishes seem to work well for them for Konad so I figured I'd try it out. I'm not crazy about how it worked out - I personally definitely get better results from the Konad Special Polish. As I only have the one IP and one special polish though, it was nice to try something with a different color, even if it didn't turn out quite like I hoped it would. 

As you can see I've also got my nails shorter again, though this time it was by choice and not because of any breaks. I just felt like a little change in length was due, so I clipped them down a good bit. I think I actually quite like them a lot this length. *shrug* 

Anyway. It's that time of year for gardening and pulling weeds and all that fun out-doors stuff, which was a contributing factor to the shorter nails. I am NOT the kind of girl who is afraid to get her hands dirty while working outside; I DON'T wear gardening gloves because I feel I can get things in the garden done more efficiently without them. So...  gardening with the longer nails, some breaks were inevitably going to happen at some point in the near future anyway. Figured I'd just bypass the hassle of broken nails and have them shorter to begin with. =)


comments powered by Disqus