Monday, April 19, 2010

NOTD - GAC

This is gonna get a little off topic... sorry, but I can't help myself. ;-)



For today's nails I decided to do a little something for three guys I happen to adore a whole lot though I've not met them: Zak, Nick & Aaron. If you watch Ghost Adventures on TV, then you know who I mean. I'm a huge fan of the show, I wish it were on more often than it is. There are new episodes coming in September, and I can't wait! These guys manage to get some amazing things on film. They're funny and brave and maybe just a little crazy (but in a good way!) not to mention they are all eye candy which just makes the show that much more fun to watch. ;-)

ANYWAY.

Base coat
2 coats of Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine in Luxurious
Bright green nail art polish for the GAC Twibbon design
Seche Vite top coat
*happy dance* 

(Yeah, I'm a complete dork. You know you love it. haha)


comments powered by Disqus