Tuesday, April 13, 2010

8 Things Tag

 I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Mellie, and y'all know I like tags. ;-) Mellie is awesome so if you haven't been to her blog yet definitely make sure you pay her a visit!

8 T.V. Shows I like to Watch:
1.  Golden Girls
2.  Gilmore Girls
3.  Ace Of Cakes
4.  Food Network Challenge
5.  Mythbusters
6.  Ghost Lab
7.  Ghost Adventures
8.  Reba

8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
1.  My house
2. Bravo!
3.  Wendy's
4. The Red Caboose
5.  Jerrome's
6. Rita's
7. Galiffa's
8. The Rib Cage

8 Things I look Forward to:
1.  The arrival of my second niece
2.  Visits with my niece and nephew
3.  Reaching my goal weight =)
4.  Picking strawberries
5.  Getting to see the baby chicks at the farm
6.  Home-cooked meals
7.  Getting another Bichon Frise
8.  Moving in with the boyfriend ♥

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1.  There was a surprise in the mail for my niece
2.  I beat some records on Wii Sports Resort lol
3. I took a long walk outside
4.  I started a special crochet project
5.  I worked on the baby blanket for my soon-to-arrive niece
6.  I got so many texts I got annoyed and turned off my phone :p
7.  I enjoyed the sunshine
8.  I made some pastillage

8 Things I like about Winter:
1.  Getting to wear cozy sweaters
2.  Wearing boots
3.  Snow
4.  Winter comfort foods like stews and chili
5. Warm drinks (hot cocoa and mulled cider)
6.  Christmas
7.  Wearing cute hats
8.  Ice skating

8 Things on my Wish List:
1.  Some wedge heels
2.  New skirts & coordinating tops
3. Your Shape Fitness for the Wii
4.  A laptop
5.  A camera bag
6.  Several cameras. Not that I need another one.
7.  Nail polish. Of course. ;-)
8.  A winning lottery ticket. lol

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My loved ones
2. Photography
3. Animals
4. Freedom
5. Nail polish & nail art
6. Gardening
7. American history
8. Crafts

8 Words or Phrases I used Often:
1.  lol
2. y'all
3. haha
4. boo-yah
5. wtf/h
6.  oops
7. ok
8. grrr

8 Things I Learned From the Past:
1.  There's nothing wrong with being different
2.  Nine times out of ten hateful comments are a result of jealousy
3.  Sometimes you need to let your inner bitch out
4.  First impressions DON'T last forever, and they can be very misleading
5.  Those who truly matter love you just the way you are
6. It's ok to say "No."
7.  You are never too old for imagination
8. True love is about the little things, not extravagance

8 Places I would Love to go Visit/See:
1. Hawaii
2. Texas
3.  Georgia
4. Montana
5. North Dakota
6. Tennessee
7. Nebraska
8. Wyoming

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1.  Steady income
2.  New contacts
3.  Breakfast
4. To be with my boyfriend
5.  A bottle of water
6.  The rain to stop & the sun to come out
7. Inspiration
8.  A new DVD player

8 People I would love to Tag
While I love doing tags, I never tag others in them because I know not everyone likes them. So, I'm tagging anybody who hasn't done this yet and would like to, but nobody specific. =)


comments powered by Disqus