Sunday, March 7, 2010

Swatch & NOTD

Before giving the previously mentioned polish to my friend, I was sure to swatch it. =) Pictured indoors with flash.


This color really is lovely. It's jelly-like and pretty sheer, and yet still very well pigmented. I love the golden hues the shimmer has, it makes it unique and "not just another pink polish". It applied very well, nice and smooth application. As I said before, I might just have to pick up a bottle of this one for myself.

I'm still wearing the color today, with one little addition that I did last night. This is what happens when I can't sleep. lol 


I didn't wait long enough before adding top coat though and the black from the eyes and a little of the white around the head wound up streaking, but it's only noticeable if you're looking very closely such as in the picture. I will be doing this one again for sure; I love my pengies. ♥

comments powered by Disqus