Friday, March 26, 2010

Nail Inspiration

I thought this might be interesting for a little something different. 

Where do you get your inspiration for your nails? 

I can get my inspiration from a lot of sources, but I know some who only take inspiration from other people's nail art. If this is the case for you, why not try opening up and expanding your horizons a bit and look for inspiration elsewhere? Many of the designs I have posted about here were inspired by various clothing items, pieces of jewelry, real-life sunsets, flowers etc. I know sometimes finding inspiration can be difficult; it's those times I think we need to pay more attention to the every-day things around us that tend to be overlooked. You never know where you'll find something interesting to draw out your creativity!


comments powered by Disqus