Thursday, February 4, 2010

Swatch - Sally Hansen

Wet Cement. This is a newbie from Sally Hansen's 2010 Spring colors for the Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear collection. It was used for my Valentine's Day design posted previously. I LOVE this color! It's a creme finish grey polish. I've been on the hunt for a nice grey polish for quite a while, and I've attempted to franken a few but have never come up with anything I really liked much. This polish immediately found a place in my heart. It goes on beautifully and is perfect, opaque bottle color in two coats. Grey is my favorite color and I can't tell you how happy I am to have finally added a lovely grey to my nail polish stash! I thought when I got Maybelline's Express Finish in Opti-Mist-Ic that it would be a nice grey but it's got too much taupe to it and is not a true grey. But Wet Cement... perfection! You can bet I will be getting a back-up of this one for sure!


comments powered by Disqus