Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Checking In

Hey folks. Sorry for going MIA. We were hit with a big snow storm that knocked our power out for four days. Things were still not cleaned up from the first snow storm and it's snowing again, and we're expecting even more over the weekend coming up. So our power might go out again. Obviously we have no way of knowing. But anyway just wanted to check in to let you know I'm ok, just didn't have power for a while. Now that it's back I've got some stuff to tackle that I couldn't do while the power was out.

I changed my theme/template again too. I think the other one that I had put up may have been why comments quit working, but I'm not sure. I fiddled with it all I could but I'm no good with all that coding and everything and since I couldn't seem to get it fixed I figured I'd just try a new template instead. If you have any problems leaving a comment please drop by my Sugar & Spice blog to let me know (comments DO work there for sure) and I'll see about getting it straightened out. Though I sincerely do hope that there are no problems now cause if so I truly have no clue what's wrong or how to fix it! 

Thanks for bearing with me ladies (and gents?) while Mother Nature gives me a real Winter for a change. lol


comments powered by Disqus