Thursday, January 7, 2010

Swatch - OPI

Rent from OPI is a color I'm finding impossible to describe. Other than almost clear shimmer, I can't figure out how exactly one would use words to describe the bottle color. It's very different than pictured because it's one of those colors that's just got a lot going on in the bottle, making it difficult to photograph accurately (this time of year anyway) but it's kind of a champagne-lilac-golden pink kind of color. I'm sorry I know that's not helpful. You have to see the color in person to understand. But once applied it's just a sheer lilacy color with silver shimmer. And I mean VERY sheer. You will never get bottle color from this one... but it's still beautiful and one of my favorites on my "don't really want anything bold" days.



comments powered by Disqus