Saturday, January 2, 2010

Swatch Mania

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that over the next couple of weeks you can expect lots of new posts with swatches. I'm trying hard to get all my polishes swatched as quickly as possible. Why? Well, to be totally honest... if I don't get it all done asap I probably never will get around to it. LOL I've been swatching as many colors as I can stand to swatch each day, and I'm happy to be making some progress in getting this task moving. I've got several posts made in advance and scheduled to post over the next couple of days, all with the swatches I've done so far over the past couple of days. So, over the course of this little swatch mania of mine you can expect to see multiple posts each day for swatches. I'm going to try to keep it at two or three posts per day maximum so things don't get too crazy.

I did think about making individual posts for each polish I swatch, but with over 90 polishes to swatch that would be a bit much. Some posts will be for individual polishes, but if I have a couple polishes from a single brand ready to go then I'll post each of them together in a single post for that brand rather than making a separate post for each color.

So, I hope you're all ready for a slew of swatches over the next couple of weeks!


comments powered by Disqus