Thursday, January 14, 2010

NOTD

I haven't had a chance to do anything with my nails for a while as I've been busy scrubbing walls and floors and painting and moving furniture and all sorts of fun stuff like that lately. But I have a couple days while I wait for paint to dry before I can move on to anything else, so I decided to do something fun but simple. I went for a little water marbling, too.




I started off with two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Polar Bare and then added one coat of Misa Sugar Daddy to add some shimmer and even out the appearance of Polar Bare a bit. Then on the ring fingers and thumbs I did some water marbling with Pure Ice Flirt Alert and a touch of Misa Sugar Daddy. Completed the design with a simple rhinestone flower on the ring finer (left hand only) and some top coat, et voila!

=)


comments powered by Disqus