Friday, January 29, 2010

Checking In

For those who don't know I am currently without a home computer. I've been trying to keep in touch via mobile web but it is more suited to Twitter and such, and is not the best for blogging. My tech is working on the computer now but I don't know when it will be ready for us to pick it up and bring it home. I'm on a public computer now, just wanted to hop on here and let you all know that all is well, I'm just not able to be online much just on my phone or when I can get to the library. I'll check in when I can, and hopefully will be back online full time soon!

When I am back online I will have some new product reviews for you guys, as well as some other little random bits of interesting info I would like to share. But, as these computers are shared and whatnot, no time for those things now. Thanks for sticking with me, and I hope to see you all regularly again very soon! <3


comments powered by Disqus