Thursday, January 7, 2010

Award!

Well y'all, I've got to give some huge thanks to Mellie for nominating me to win this award! She's always got something kind or funny to say, she has MAD makeup skills, and we've got lots in common and I'm thrilled to be able to know her (even if only online) and I'd like to nominate her for this award but since she's already won it I'm not sure that counts? LOL 



Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.



7 Interesting Things About Me:

1. If you didn't already know this, I'm a natural redhead. And I LOVE it.

2. I have a niece and a nephew, and one more niece or nephew (we don't know yet!) on the way.

3. My favorite animals (other than cats and dogs!) are horses, tigers, wolves, penguins and dolphins.

4. I really enjoy cooking and baking.

5. I know a couple guys who are currently playing in the NHL - but for privacy's sake I'm not saying exactly who they are, sorry!

6. In addition to my love of nail polish I'm also a total makeup junkie.

7. I am absolutely determined to have a pet rabbit some day. I had one when I was little, and I'd love to have another one. =)



And now for my nominations:

2. The Shape of Mercy (PS If you have not read this book yet, you should! It's amazing!)

And of course, an honorable mention for Mellie! ;-)


comments powered by Disqus