Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wish List Time

It's that time of year, so... it's time for the wish list post. In no particular order, my top 5 nail polish wish list items are as follows:

1. The Sugar Sugar collection from Misa - These colors all look stunning and I've GOT to have them. I love their under-stated beauty. I love to rock bold colors and nail art as much as the next girl but sometimes it's nice to just go back to basics and do a nice light color.

2. Color Club polish in Revvvolution - black holo polish? MUST have it! 'Nuff said!

3. Color Club polish in "Fashion Addict" - Much like above I think this will be enough: lilac holo. *drool*

4. 3-Way Nail Polish Bottle Tilter - *shrug* I just think this would be mighty useful to have, don't you?

5. Nail Polish Display Wheels - I'm all out. I need more to finish swatching my polishes and to display my designs.


comments powered by Disqus