Saturday, December 26, 2009

So Much To Do

I've got so much going on right now, and so much that needs to be done. Some of it involves nail polish in one way or another, most of it doesn't. My head is spinning.

But up next on the to do list that concerns nails & this blog is picking up with the swatches again. I've finally got ALL my polishes swatched on display wheels. Now I need to finish with the actual nail swatches. I really must clean out and reorganize my storage area before I can get going with that though. Last night I did manage to at least separate the colors I've already swatched from those that need swatching.... I've got 90 colors to swatch right now. That's just crazy. LOL

I'm not sure when I will get to it, as like I said I need to clean up and reorganize first and foremost and then once that is done I can also show you guys my nail polish/nail supply storage space. That's just one part of the major cleaning and reorganizing that needs to be done in my bedroom. I just never seem to find the time for any of it, and by the time I find some time to do it there are other things that prevent me from getting anything done!

I've got an awful headache today so I think that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be feeling a little better in a while and I can try to at least get a little something done for cleaning up the nail area.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And for the record - no, I did not get any gifts that were nail related in any way. :p


comments powered by Disqus