Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Nail design #7

Yes, I've been on a roll with the Christmas themed nails. I've done more than I had originally planned to. I don't know if I'll do any more after this one or not - but there's a good chance I just might. ;-)

"Holly & Mint"

Start this design with a base coat and then a coat of INM Northern Lights Top Coat. Then  use a red nail art polish to make French tips.




Use a white nail art polish to make stripes on the red tips. Make the stripes at a slight angle.



Add a thin line of metallic silver nail art polish to ensure a neat edge to the French tip.




On the ring finger, use a green nail art polish to make a couple holly leaves.





Place a couple small red rhinestones around the leaves to make the berries.




Finish with a coat of China Glaze Wireless Top Coat.






comments powered by Disqus