Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NOTD

Red and gold has always been one of my favorite color combinations. So those are the colors I decided to bust out today when doing my nails. Just a very simple design; started off with Finger Paints base coat, uber dark red polish (4 coats ELF "Dark Red") and then a gold glitter polish (LA Colors Art Deco) to make two stripes on each nail. My lines aren't straight but I don't strive for perfection, I just strive for pretty. Topped it off with Seche Vite top coat, which I have found is amazing for super speedy dry time but it sucks for lasting power so topped that with INM Out The Door once it was dry. =) Once again I took pictures before cleaning up my edges... I KNOW, I need to learn not to do that. I'm just not the kind of person who cares really, lol. Deal with it. ;-)








comments powered by Disqus