Friday, May 22, 2009

The Sally Hansen Post

Sally Hansen has always been my favorite brand for nail polish and other nail care products. I know some swear by OPI or Seche or other "top brands" - but those are not readily available to me and even if they were I can't afford most of their products anyway. Sally Hansen is readily available, and far more affordable for my wallet.

Some new products from SH that I am just dying to try right now:

Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color
HD Hi-Definition Nail Color
Nail Art Pens
Quick Care Seal & Shine Top Coat
Quick Care Cuticle Treatment

I am not sure when I'll be able to try any of these things; they may not even be available in my area yet. We seem to get new things after the rest of the country. But I'll definitely take a look tomorrow when I'm out shopping to see if any of these are at the store yet. If they are, and if I can afford a little haul, I will definitely pick up a couple things and let you all know what I think.

Some other things that are not new but I have never tried and would love to get my hands on:

Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment
Nail Quencher Hydrating Cuticle Creme
Nail Quencher Hydrating Base Coat
Natural Shine Instant Nail Finish
Salon Nail Lacquer

Long Lost Loves - These products from SH are things I absolutely adored, but they were discontinued:

Beyond Perfect Protein Nail Color
Fire Opal Nail Glaze
Star Opal Nail Glaze
Nail Prisms

My absolute favorite things from SH, whether discontinued or not:

Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment
Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
Insta-Grip Quick Drying Base Coat
Beyond Perfect Protein Nail Color
Lacquer Shine Nail Color
Star Opal Nail Glaze
Fire Opal Nail Glaze


All that said... how do YOU feel about Sally Hansen products? Do you love them, hate them, are you indifferent? What new products from SH are you eager to try? Even if they are not new to the line, what have you always wanted to try but haven't gotten to yet?  What products do you love? What did you love that was discontinued?



comments powered by Disqus