Sunday, April 5, 2009

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise noted specifically in any given post, every product mentioned on this blog has been purchased by me with my own money, for my own personal use. I do accept products in exchange for reviews, and when I have received a product for review I will always state at the bottom of that specific post that the item(s) being reviewed were sent to me for review.

Regardless of how a product was acquired, I will always give my 100% honest opinion of a product. It is in the best interest of all involved - myself, the sponsor of the product(s), and my readers - that my reviews be honest.

Regardless of positive vs. negative reviews, please also take into consideration that just because I did or did not like a product does not necessarily mean that you will feel the same way about it. Everyone has unique needs and preferences in the products they use. I know I have personally purchased some products because of negative reviews, as I knew despite the reviewer's problems with them they would actually work well for me! (For instance a foundation that was too sheer for someone else was ideal for me as I like sheer coverage - what they viewed as a negative trait in the product was a positive for me.) Read reviews from several sources and use your own judgment when determining if you should purchase a particular product or not. And remember - makeup should be FUN! ❤

You may have noticed that there are a couple of ads on this blog. I try to keep those to a minimum however they are necessary as I do earn per-click revenue from those ads. It is not much, and there is a high pay-out minimum (which at the time of writing this - February 2014 - I've not yet reached in the entire life of this blog, which is inching close to a full decade!) but it's something. I do not have a source of steady, regular income. So, if you spot something you like in the ShopStyle ads, please click them - it's a super easy way you can help me out & doesn't cost you a single penny. I promise you that ShopSense ads are genuine ads that will lead you to the product you clicked to see - they are not misleading like some ads are with other ad affiliate programs. This is why I chose ShopStyle - they're a company I trust. 


comments powered by Disqus