Sunday, April 5, 2009

About

I am NOT a professional by any means. Makeup and nail polish are simply hobbies for me. Everything I know about all the various beauty products I use I have learned on my own through experience, trial and error, with friends, and also by reading other beauty blogs.

Some of my other interests include photography, reading, crochet, knitting, and general crafts. I enjoy cooking and cake decorating.

I'm not a mom to any human children, however I am a proud pet mom to one super sweet dog named Rascal. I have two incredibly beautiful nieces I love to spoil, as well.

I can be contacted via e-mail by clicking the "contact" button at the top of the blog. PR reps & readers alike are welcome to e-mail me any time, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will consider sponsored (paid) posts on a case by case basis - contact me to discuss my rates & your needs. ****

**** As of June 12th,  2015, I have "retired" from beauty blogging. While I will leave the door open to come back in the future,  for the time being I simply do not have the means or desire to continue on with this blog.  I would like to extend my gratitude to the companies I have worked with over the years,  as I greatly appreciate the opportunities y'all have provided.  

This blog consists of my own personal content unless otherwise noted. When someone else's content is used in any way it will be within their terms of use and with the proper credit given.

Please be aware that I do not actively participate in any beauty forums/websites and if any of my content is posted to such sites it has not been posted by me personally and probably has not been posted with my consent for that matter. All my photos are watermarked with this blog's URL. I am aware that some readers are put off by watermarks on photos, however I have had too many incidents in which others have posted my content on their/other sites without my permission and even though watermarking does not stop this from happening it at least makes anyone else who sees the images elsewhere aware of where the content originated. I wish this were not a necessary step to take, but unfortunately it is. I try to make the watermarks as unobtrusive as possible, but I know that despite that it still sometimes detracts from the clarity of the photos. I apologize for that but this is not something that is negotiable for me - I thank you for understanding about this issue.


comments powered by Disqus